Dogs Needing a Home
At any given time we have a number of dogs coming into our rescue who need a special forever home. We home dogs of all ages from young, middle aged and elderly who are all searching for a loving home to adopt them. We tend not to have a shortage of homes for younger springers, but we would ask you to also consider a mature springer who can still enjoy long walks and offer companionship for many years to come.
There is also certain criteria that you must meet in order to adopt one of our Springers :-
1) Have owned and gained experience and knowledge of springer spaniels or
very similar active breeds.
2) Be able to recognise possible behavioural issues and know how to avoid
or rectify them or even live with them!
3) Have financial security to pay for veterinary treatment or have
insurance to cover costs.
4) Be registered with a veterinary practise so we can contact them for a
5) You must not leave your Springer spaniel any longer than 4hrs in one
day.(very rare occasions is acceptable)
6) You must be able to provide an active daily exercise routine of at
least 2hours per day.
7) Be able to provide your springer with a good quality diet that is
suitable for this breed.(advice & recommendations can be given)
8) Always keep a collar and ID tag irrespective of if they are chipped
(this is a requirement by law)
9) Children living with the dog must be over 5 years old and aready used to a boisterous type breed.